Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ella Claire's First Word.....

Don't be surprised that Ella Claire's first word was...."MAMA"!! Guess you can imagine how absolutely happy that made me! She was first mumbling it two weekends ago to Jonathan when I had walked out of the room. Then on the following Monday when she went to Jacque's she was pronouncing it perfectly! Jacque called me after school and I was able to hear her over the phone screaming it over and over. It was so precious! Now that she's mastered that, we're working on "Dadda" :)

1 comment:

  1. I still like to think her first word was MeMaw.
    Sounds a lot like Mama to me! Hee hee She is such a happy baby and never ceases to amaze me when I look at her. New pics were so good of Aunt Jacque, Uncle Bradley and of course "my sweet baby girl",Savannah,and our "Little Big Man",Holt. Lovin it, MeMaw

    ReplyDelete