Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ella Claire 2nd Birthday!!

After 3 hours of putting together.....what a great Daddy!


Two years old?! Really? Time really does fly by!
No smiles cause I'm stuffing jelly beans in by the handful.





Enjoying my Santa gift with the twins, Cohen and Shep :)




A great BIG THANKS to Uncle Bradley for my one of a kind-hand made picnic table! (Ella Claire and Hudson, aka brother from another mother :)














Grammie got her "baby fix" with Beckett



EC shares her birthday month with Grandma Moore, who turned 88 this year.




EC's two PawPaws....man does she LOVE them!



Auntie Lauren spent a good hour putting my bike together for me....thank you!



Alivia and the gang having such a great day together!



Because my sister is addicted to Pinterest, she thinks I should be crafty too. Thank you Auntie Jac for all the help and ideas for EC's second bday party! You're the best!


Ella Claire on March 27, 2012. You are such a complete joy to me, I love you!



Two Year Old updates....


Favorite words:

me, me, me, no me!

one more

bubbles

peez (please)

thank you


Favorite food:

gold fish

puffs (for some reason loves them again)

ketchup

strawberries

breakfast sausage


New things:

kiwi

salad with feta cheese

finally likes her baby dolls

swimming like a mermaid in the bath

floating tummy up in bath

loves shoes

so independent these days

LOVES sunday school at church

really enjoys saying bedtime prayers, prays for PawPaw at least twice before bed





2 comments:

  1. Aunt Desi, Its Nana :) Check out my blog.. http://www.mydayswithauntiejac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete